15th ANNIVERSARY EDITION ONSITE!
The Mosaic-HEC Montréal team, in collaboration with the University of Barcelona, is proud to offer, from June 21 to July 8, 2023, a 15th edition of the Summer School, once again in an onsite format.
An international reference in the field of creativity and innovation management, the Montreal-Barcelona Summer School offers its participants a unique and inspiring experience through a new way to learn. The Summer School is:
- A journey of personal and professional discovery with 70 participants from various backgrounds (academic, industrial, and institutional) and from around the world
- An immersion of 15 days in two cities, Montreal and Barcelona, known for their energy and creativity (visits to innovative companies and creative organizations, creativity workshops, etc.)
- A rare opportunity to meet and exchange with renowned designers, academics and creativity managers from diverse backgrounds (new technologies, design, architecture, gastronomy, arts and entertainment, video games … )
- A unique chance to step back from your day-to-day activities, to gain perspective, to listen and to share ideas
Join us to co-create an enriching, human, inspiring and collaborative experience!
June 21 to July 8, 2023
- Professionals: May 1, 2023*
- Non-profit organisations, academics & the public sector: May 1, 2023*
- Graduate students: February 17, 2023
- Graduate students from abroad: April 1, 2023
*Early bird rate (10% discount) deadline: April 16, 2023
- Professionals : 8 500 $ (including taxes)
- Non-profit organisations, academics & the public sector:
6 750 $ (including taxes)
- Graduate students : 5 000 $ (including taxes)
- Summer School alumni – 15th anniversary rate: 6 000 $ (including taxes)
At the summer school, we learn by doing. We play. We experiment. We observe. We shape. We encourage people to think outside the box. We embrace creativity.
People can leverage their differences to become better thinkers, better leaders, better creators, and better innovators. We believe in combining disciplines, approaches, and view points. We embrace diversity.
Human values are at the heart of our approach. We listen to each other. We help each other. We inspire each other. We learn from each other. Producing the best solution to the most complex challenges is best achieved together. We celebrate collaboration.
Who should attend
- Professionals and decision-makers
- Management consultants
- Professors and researchers
- Graduate students of various disciplines
- Experiment with best practices in creativity to innovate
- Learn to implement new forms of value creation
- Share a collective creative experience
- Join an international community
Testimonial David Rollert
David Rollert, President & CEO at FLOE design + technologies, shares his experience at the Summer School on Management of Creativity in an Innovation Society! [...]
Une école d’été qui mise sur la créativité et l’innovation
Thierry Haroun, journal Le Devoir
«It also gave me new ideas to implement in my business innovative processes. My promotion colleagues brought me a new vision and tools that I have not in my network [...] The interaction between students , teachers and professionals, it allowed something ... magical.»
today shares the same physical space than us ! So our summer school relationship went really far, it's been like a business incubation space, but also friendship. During the summer school , there are several people that not work in the same industry than you and this is what makes the whole point of the concept.»