AN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ON MANAGEMENT OF CREATIVITY & INNOVATION
The Summer School offers a unique opportunity to explore and compare three ecosystems of creative and innovative cities, Montreal, Toronto and Barcelona, and to draw inspiration from them on how to create environments that stimulate innovation.
This intensive two-week program offers a unique opportunity to compare the practices of creativity in diverse environments ranging from the scientific and industrial to the artistic. Participants visit innovative companies and creative organizations, learn creativity methods through interactive workshops, and learn by doing by collaborating on creative projects. Participants also have a rare opportunity to meet with influential leaders and thinkers, renowned designers, creators, innovators, academics, professionals and managers from diverse backgrounds (new technologies, architecture, design, gastronomy, arts and entertainment,
This experience is an opportunity for you or your organization to strengthen your creative potential and to discover the key to improving your creative ability in order to better innovate. It is also a great opportunity to build an international community of creative and innovative leaders. don’t hesitate, come and enjoy this unique learning experience!
Important dates for the 2019 Summer School Participants
- June 27: Launch of the Summer School at HEC Montréal. Registration as of 8 am, kick-off at 9 am.
- July 4: group departure for Toronto at 8:55 am, on board the Via Rail Innovation train!
- July 7: departure from Toronto to Barcelona. The program in Toronto will end at ± 2pm.
- 9 July: start of the programme in Barcelona. Registration as of 8 am, kick-off at 8:30 am.
- 13 July: end of the programme and Closing ceremony (end at ± 2 pm)
Download the 2019 preliminary Program here