- Can be recognized as an International Campus for HEC Montréal M.Sc. students (3 credits)
- This program qualifies for Quebec’s Corporate Education Tax Credit
Complete the application form
Submit the form along with the following 3 attachments:
- A letter of interest (PDF format – maximum 500 words)
Briefly state why you wish to do the Summer School on Management of Creativity & Innovation, and the benefits for you and for your organization/institution
- A curriculum vitae (CV) (PDF format)
- A digital photo (JPG format)
This photo will be used during the program.
ADDITIONAL STEPS FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- A letter of reference from a professor to be sent directly by the referee to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- University level transcripts to be sent to : email@example.com
Payment is made by credit card. You will receive an invoice by email with a link to the payment platform to pay the Summer School fee.
Full payment is required by June 12, 2022, to secure your spot in the Summer School 2022.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
A certificate of participation will be awarded to participants who complete the program.
- All cancellations of participation must be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation requests must be received by email no later than 14 days prior to the start of the Summer School to receive a full refund of the registration fee. Restrictions apply for international payments.
- Students who would have received a scholarship payment will be required to refund the full amount of the scholarship.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 days prior to the start of the Summer School are not eligible for a refund.
- In the event of cancellation, HEC Montréal and the University of Barcelona are not responsible for reimbursing any ancillary costs incurred (e.g. airfare, accommodation, insurance, other…).
June 21 to July 8, 2023
- Professionals: May 1, 2023*
- Non-profit organisations, academics & the public sector: May 1, 2023*
- Graduate students: February 17, 2023
- Graduate students from abroad: April 1, 2023
*Early bird rate (10% discount) deadline: April 16, 2023
- Professionals : 8 500 $ (including taxes)
- Non-profit organisations, academics & the public sector:
6 750 $ (including taxes)
- Graduate students : 5 000 $ (including taxes)
- Summer School alumni – 15th anniversary rate: 6 000 $ (including taxes)