Former Health Canada Deputy Minister former Chair of the International Bioethics Committee (IBC), UNESCO
– Guest scholar in the Centre de recherche en droit public, Faculty of Law, Montreal University;
– Chair, Quebec Research Funds Committee on Responsible Conduct of Research (2014…);
– PhD in Human and Social Sciences, (Bioethics option). Topic: Common Good;
– Ed. Adult Education;
– A. History
– Représentante du Québec within the UNESCO Canadian Delegation in Paris (2011-2014)
– Chair of the International Bioethics Committee (UNESCO, 2002-2005) during the elaboration and adoption of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.
– Deputy Minister, Health Canada (1993-1998)
Many books and articles in the History of Quebec Women, Adult Education and Bioethics.